Thank you to Niamh at: https://youngnaiveniamh.wordpress.com who has nominated me for the Liebster Award!
The idea is to give bloggers some recognition for all of the brilliant things they do!
You guys should definitely check out her blog! Niamh writes lots of reviews for make-up, beauty products and food!
Niamh has asked me 10 questions:
- Tea or coffee?
Coooofffffeeeeeeee! Most definitely coffee!
2) If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
The Queen, obviously. That would be awesome! I would shock people by doing very un-queen like things and have a long list or rediculous demands to be met!
3) Who is your favourite artist/band and why?
The Foo Fighters because I am a closet rock chick
4) What is your most treasured possession?
Life – nuff said
5) Long hair or short hair and why?
Short – easier to look after and I look like Neil from the Young Ones with long hair!
6) What is your funniest moment/memory?
Too many to call but probably the time I fell backwards into a window display in a shop in Kensington in a moment of sheer boredom
7) Favourite food and why?
Peanut butter, food sent from the gods!
8) If you could have dinner with anyone famous, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
James Corden as he would have me in stitches
9) How do you relax after a long week?
Sunday Night Bath Night! Epsom Salts, posh bath stuff and candles
10) What inspired you to start blogging?
I was made redundant from a stressful job and I had a long hard think about what I wanted to do with my life and I decided that I wanted to 1) publish a recipe book and 2) help people on the road to a healthy fit lifestyle. I hope that my blog will become popular enough to allow me to do both of these
Naimh also asked me to state 10 random facts about myself:
- I am an Ironman triathlete
- I don’t have a gall bladder
- I have really short thumbs
- I am trying to grow my hair long even though I prefer it short
- I am a qualified chef, fitness instructor and marketeer
- As well as triathlon I go hashing and orienteering
- I was once an extra in a TV programme called Casualty
- I don’t really like white food
- I go to bed really early
- I get up really early
My 10 nominations for the Liebster Award are:
- Bernies Big Fat Blog: https://www.facebook.com/berniesbigfatblog
- Full Time Working Mummy: https://fulltimeworkingmummy.wordpress.com/
- Jopro Fitness: https://joprofitnessblog.wordpress.com
- Hannah and fit: https://hannahandfit.wordpress.com/
- Nourished Peach: https://nourishedpeach.com/
- A Dash of Health: http://www.adashofhealth.net/
- A Fit Mess: https://www.afitmess.com/
- One Complete Life: http://www.onecompletelife.co.uk/
- Fit is a feminist issue: https://fitisafeministissue.com/
- Healthy and Psyched: http://healthyandpsyched.com/
Check out these blogs they are all doing really good work!
All these blogs have to do is thank the blog that nominated them, answer the 10 questions below in your blog post, state 10 random facts about yourself, nominate 10 blogs for the award and message them to let them know they have been nominated.
- How and why did you start your blog?
- 3 best things about blogging
- Winter or Summer and why?
- Which is your favourite meal of the day and why – Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
- Favourite item of shoes or clothing that you own
- What are your hobbies aside from blogging?
- Mad night out on the town or quiet night in on the sofa?
- Text or talk?
- What your favourite moto for life?
- Favourite holiday destination and why?
Hope you enjoyed it – its just a bit of fun!